7th February 2021
In line with the church of England and our Covid 19 risk assessment, St Mark’s continues to evaluate the safety for all within the church on a weekly basis. At present we continue to offer a service of public worship at 09.30 each Sunday, which will include the distribution of communion (in one kind only). Nevertheless, for this to continue and to enable us to maintain the safety of all as best we can, we ask that you please adhere to the following when attending a service:
- We would remind you that the wearing of face coverings is now mandatory and we thank everyone for adhering to this requirement to help keep every parishioner as safe as we can.
- Please gel your hands as you enter and prior to receiving communion
- A Covid register will be taken prior to each service, which will be retained for 21 days
- Please find a seat, maintaining a two meter distance at all times (families can sit together)
- A maximum of 46 people will be allowed in at any one time
- The service will be aided through PowerPoint and though hymns will be played no singing is to take place.
- When the service is over we ask that you leave promptly by the door marked exit.
- If following a service you begin to experience Covid 19 symptoms please inform Julie Atkins as a matter of urgency.
We thank you for your co-operation in this matter and by all working together we hope to remain open at this challenging time. Should you have any further questions please contact Nick or Julie Atkins